Please note! Transaq Connector and data access Transaq terminal - are two different things!
The platform ATAS have the opportunity to connect through Transaq Connector, through Transaq will not connect. Access to Transaq Connector can be taken separately from your broker.
To configure the connection Transaq to the ATAS platform, choose one of the options:
1.Go to the main window menu - Settings, then the submenu Connection to DataFeed.
2. Click once on the connection indicator inthe main platform window.
Next, open the Connection window:
To add new a connection press Add
Next, a window opens with a list of available accounts and vendor quotes:
In this window, you select the connection type Transaq and click Next.
Next, a window opens for the signing of the agreement:
OCO (one cancels other) orders for the Transaqconnection are locally emulated on your computer. This means that the platformmust be connected to your broker for OCO orders to function properly. If youare disconnected and an OCO order is filled, the other orders of the same groupWILL NOT BE CANCELED!
If you are agree, click I Accept, Please continune.
1. Enter your login information (login and password), provided by your broker in the connection window for Transaq connection authorization.
2. Enter the required data in the Host field .
3. In the Account type field, select the type of account: real, HTF or demo.
4. Select the logging level in the Transaq Log level field:
Minimum = 1 (general information)
Normal = 2 (critical errors)
Maximum = 3 (the most detailed log).
5. Click Next.
* Logging level - logging level selected by the user ! The choice of the level depends on the degree of technical detail of the information to the merchant server is displayed in the logs. 4 logging levels are available
* High-speed HFT Transaq: a special Transaq tradingserver, which is located in the M1 data center and has dedicated communicationchannels to stock exchanges. Special configuration of this server allowsachieving a high speed of order execution, compared to the speed with thedirect connection.
IMPORTANT! Connecting to a high-speed Transaq serveris free but is only available to customers whose net asset value on allbrokerage accounts exceeds RUB 1,000,000.00.
Please note! After the conection, you need to change your password!
To change the password, create a Transaq Connectorconnection, connect, and go to the connection settings. To do this, click onthe Change password button, which will appear in this connection configurationwindow.
* Attention: log-files libraryTransaq Connector saved in C:\Users\(user name)\Documents\Advanced Time And Sales\Transaq\log. They need to analyze the problems encountered by employees of your broker.
* After setting up the connection appears as a separate line in the terminal window:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
IMPORTANT! Only one quote scource must be connected for Russian and US markets!
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article